October 7, 2009

The Eternal Fun of Watersports

What is a girl to do when the girl has got to go and your slave is just begging to replace a cold toilet by just happening to be there.

Ok, I have received several private messages wondering when I was going to have a post on this topic since I have it written in the description of this blog.

I love everything that can be done with this subject. As you can read in many places it can be an incredibly intimate and loving act for a slave to drink his mistress’s piss. I will certainly write about that a later time but this post is not for deep connection but to express my joy of this kink.

Watersports is probably my biggest pure fetish I have. What I mean by this is it is the only thing that I think about and I am driven to do out of lustful thoughts that also do not have other aspects of draw to them. I mean sure tying up someone and inflicting pain to the point they are crying is a blast but part of the fun is feeling the control and power I have over the person. Cuckolding does it for me on so many levels that it kinds of has an ability to dominate my thoughts when thinking about femdom. But because cuckolding is so deliciously fun from a power over my man aspect and also is hardwired into my heart by a man loving me so much to let me do this to them it makes cuckolding always more then just pure fun.

But when it comes to piss my thoughts and actions are almost always dominated by the pure enjoyment I have for doing the things I do.

As long as I remember

I am sure there was a time I was alive that I did not have an interest in piss. I guess though at my age the detailed way back memory no longer has good recall to figure out though when that was. I do know that my memory recall remembers always finding it enjoyable and interesting when I would walk by a closed bathroom and hear the sound of tinkle hitting the toilet water. One of my all time favorite birthday presents was my boyfriend on my eighteenth birthday allowing me to piss on him, from the belly button on down. I think I remember practically fainting out of intense arousal from the first time I saw a man take out his penis and piss. I was watching from my window in my room and the guy was cutting our yard and thought no one was looking. The first sex thing I ever went searching for when I first got the internet was typing watersports into some search engine.

Endless Variations

I think that two aspects of watersports that make it so much enjoyable to me is the endless variety of ways to do things with urine and that most of them can be done a lot and not limited to health and recovery times. I mean you can do the consumption thing, you can do the piss on them thing but just within those things you can have many subsets based on how you go about it and the atmosphere you have created. Plus for me as a fan of all things piss I get a big kick out of using my slave’s need to relieve himself for my amusement.

I hate the term toilet

I really do not hate the term toilet but find it frustrating then pretty much any time people discuss watersports it ends up only being a discussion about consumption and therefore becomes a discussion about safety which is used to hide what is really being discuss, those who like to do this and those who think yuck.

You can be an avid watersports practitioner and never make another drink one drop of piss or if you are on the receiving end to consume a drop. I am not saying there is a lot of enjoyment to be had there, because there is, but there is plenty of fun to be had without that in your life. Again my issue is the obsession over the consumption thing tends to dwarf all the other fun that can be had.

Watersports can send so many types of messages in a powerful way

Just by how they are done and the atmosphere a mistress can choose to create watersports offer some great intensity and for me at least never gets old. Here are some of the ways it can be enjoyed/send a message:

1) As written above it can be done in a wonderful intimate and loving way that communicates love and devotion to one’s mistress.

2) There is not many better ways probably to send a message to your slave who has the power in this relationship by pissing on him in strong way. I mean I am using a slave as a substitute for a toilet!

3) Most humiliation and degradation fans who out there cannot not enjoy this fetish if done to play on these feelings!

4) Torment and frustrate. The biggest disadvantage about watersports is the mess. But you can sometimes turn that into a positive thing. Nothing like doing something to turn your slave on then leaving them after you are finished to clean the mess up and himself.

5) Strong discipline tool. Because of the natural way out there feeling piss can give it can be a great tool to boost/energize submissive and dominant levels.

6) Objectifying in a dismissive way. Nothing like pissing on or in a slave in a way that emotes you are nothing that can bring some sublime pleasure.

Let me close with five of my favorite things to do

1) Aggressive in the face. I enjoy a quick and in a tone of sheer dominating way of getting up close to my slave’s face and just letting it go. Nothing drawn out or done to tease but simply I just wanted to and can.

2) Make a nice meal for my guy and for his beverage to eat it with is my piss in a wine glass. Standing orders to always drink it in a way that he consumes it evenly throughout the meal. To watch my slave take a sip each time sends a little tingle down my spine.

3) Just watching my slave takes a piss. I can enjoy this if it just in a regular old bathroom or create places and ways for more of a show. My poor guy has a very bashful bladder and when I have done this to him it takes him forever to finally go. He will get use to it though and I do enjoy some aspect of his torture to go so it still more then works for me.

4) Whenever getting up the same time for the day a ritual of pissing on my slave in the shower. A great way to have fun and install discipline to start the day by having this as a ritual.

5) My guy sitting in a chair I come toward him and straddle/sit on his lap. I then begin to start a hot and heavy make out session and place one of his hands on one of my breasts. Then I just slowly start to go to the bathroom on him and he realizes by the warm and wet feeling that cannot be my pussy being overly warmed up. Then when done leave him for the cleanup besides the little I have. My ex called this signature sexually sadistic cruel act as we both always knew what I was going to do and that it would require a lot of work on his part he was unprepared for especially the change of pants. But besides that he had no choice as I would not go until I had him all hot and sporting a hard on.

Full Disclosure

I did not just have the ability to immediately piss anywhere, anytime and in any position. It took years of trying all fun. Many doing this for the first time either ever or with someone it is very common to freeze up and have difficulty going. This can cause what you were going for in terms of atmosphere and feelings to not be accomplished. This is why you hear many people talk about lower expectations when doing anything the first time or even several before judging something you thought would be awesome and was far from it. Many things the more relaxed we are and the more we care about the other the better it is.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I just turned another corner in my life because I had never been remotely interested in watersports until ten minutes ago after I read your blog. Now I can't wait to be pissed on! In all fairness, I still think it is base, and humiliating and the ultimate show of dominating someone. But the fact that you love it so much and wrote so well, it's now driving me crazy to have this experience, and I would love it, not because I've changed my mind about being pissed on but I would love it because now I know how much you enjoy it. I just can't think of any way to top it! Literally! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind message. Words spoken much like how a slave tends to think.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy any comments, opinions and questions including the bad and ugly. I only have one request and that you always refer to me as Jen. That is my name and no formalities like Mistress or Madam.