September 28, 2009

Don’t Worry About Hubby

Motivations why a woman might enjoy cuckolding their man in an open way.

Fair is fair I wrote about the men so now let me write about us women. So why do so many women seem reluctant to embrace the opportunity to have a one sided open relationship where they can have sex totally on their terms when men bring up cuckolding? Quite honestly women by the time they have matured society has pounded into our heads that good girls only do it for love of their man and men do not stay with sluts and this can be difficult to get over. Additionally men and women do age very differently. Men normally prefer women their age or younger and women normally prefer their age or older. The older a woman gets plugged into those preferences means fewer available men. By a time a woman settles into a long term relationship the fear of the relationship blowing up and having to start over much older is not good at all. Playing with sex is always dangerous.

But the age old answer to why do so many women who are approached out of the blue by their man to cuckold them respond worrying about this is a ruse for the man to sleep around as well is control. We use sex in this society to control people and as soon as you unshackle the control of sex in a relationship fear and anxiety can flourish. To an uneducated woman in terms of the male’s attraction to being cuckold the thought can be quite simply even if we did start out just me sleeping with other men I will not really have any high ground if the man decides later he would like to sleep around as well.

Like with the men here are the motivations for a woman to cuckold her man. Some of these can overlap and are separated for clarity and simplicity. Many women can and do have many of these motivations and this is not just a pick one situation.

1) Sex is fun. In other breaking news the earth is not flat, kittens are cute and men have a thing about female breasts. Quite simply women with above average sex drives and feel less then normal society peer pressure to embrace sex as not something just to do for love can think more men to have sex with will mean more enjoyment in life.

Cuckolding can provide a pretty big boost to sexual thoughts in a woman and a sexual atmosphere. Throw in more men to supply the sex and for women embracing the more sex the merrier cuckolding can be a good thing.

2) Cuckolding a man is fun. Hey a woman can have a sexual fetish. You can just have the sadism in you to enjoy humiliating and degrading your man. You can just enjoy the excitement of stepping out on your man. You can embrace some spontaneity in your life.

Because males tend to talk and write about sex more and women tend to avoid it because often means only talking about sex there is a disproportional amount of information floating around. Most of the information is really male centered and of the fictional over the top variety. But for women who enjoy cuckolding it is a great thing to indulge in because it has so many places in it to take enjoyment from. Just think of it in terms of very long foreplay and post coupling. A woman can tease and prepare her man for when she is about to be with another man. She has all the time with the man she does and then goes back to her man and can do things afterwards. 

Plus what is under reported in my opinion is when with the other man it can add to the enjoyment when into cuckolding like me when combining the moment and thinking about the fun thought of the cuckolding act. You can also jazz that up to the max in various ways as well.

3) Seeing our man sacrifice and suffer for us makes our heart thump harder and faster. I think very much for women who are dominants in a power exchange relationship which is happy, loving and long term this will be a significant or the main motivation. Like I wrote in my motivations for men, insecurity of does the other truly love me plays into are desires for power exchange to be in a relationship. People with submissives personalities tend to want to make the other happiest they can be and someone with a dominant personality tends to want to see how much in love and devoted to them the other is.

For at least how I am wired there is no message stronger that can be sent by a man I love then to accept and enjoy I cuckold him. It truly is to me awe inspiring and just rocks my soul and heart for a man to let me do this to him. The internet tends to focus on the humiliation and degradation parts but in a cuckold relationship the quiet moments can mean so much. I have only known a few women in real life that cuckold in a dominant way and we all have shared our stories of those quiet times. It is there we see just how much our man truly enjoys and wants us to cuckold them that it is more then a sexual fetish to them but something that is important to them and wanting us to be happy.

I will never forget the first time I cheated on a man. It was with my first love in high school and was the only time I ever cheated without approval. I remember telling him and expecting to get yelled at and dumped and just working my way up to just balling my eyes out. He spent that afternoon not mad at me but trying to cheer me up and reassure me he was not mad at me. It was just an incredible intense feeling of love knowing just how much he cared for me by the way he acted.

4) Many women are into variety and new experiences. There I wrote it! Many women are generally against the same old things day in and day out especially compared to men. Many men for example like to go to a few restaurants to eat and often order the same things. Many women like to try many restaurants and try many different things. Well this can go toward sex as well. Finding or being in new situations where we are flirting it up with someone and first times from a kiss to actual sex has an excitement that can be attractive to many.

5) Submissive men and the relationship dynamic in general can often hinder the pleasurable aspect all women enjoy of feeling truly taken and royally fucked by a man in an animalistic fashion. Submissive men can make incredible lovers. On the whole they want to or are more than willing to have extended foreplay from giving massages, long make out sessions and all the oral a girl could want. They are simply the most considerate lovers around and should be applauded for that.

But they are not the best either because of their submissive personality or the power exchange dynamic at spontaneity and strongly taking a woman sexually. By their wonderful submissive personality in the first place they want to please which means they want the woman in charge and therefore are not natural to ask for something let alone go for it types. Most submissive men just prefer to be led and told by their owner what she wants or giving huge signals that are impossible not to misinterpret. As a female dominant it is critical to accept this as that is what we want from them most of the time. This is where many female dominants that have a string of failed relationships go awry. They want a man to put their needs first and say they want a female led relationship but when in one they fail to lead or want a man that can be constantly turned on or off in the relationship in taking charge.  

You can order or hint up a storm in how you want to get nailed when it comes to sex with your submissive. But between you being in charge and the submissive more times then not will care a lot about if it was good for their woman that sex is still often fully controlled by the female whether consciously or by the clues she pretty much has to give. Sometimes though a woman just wants to truly just get fucked royally where there is no thinking but only reacting to what the man is doing to us. Pure animalistic throw your brain away and just feel sex and non submissive men are just more prone to give that to us then submissive men.

I think this is where the bull concept comes into play and where females who cuckold have contributed to what is on the internet. I think many women who cuckold search out men that are different then their love one and that man that can manhandle a dominant woman sexually can be quite sought after. By the way this is another reason why the concept of a woman like me developing feelings for a man I bang over my lover is ludicrous. I seek out an aggressive man that overpowers my natural dominant tendencies to basically just fuck the shit out of me and fall for them over a very considerate man who loves me and is focused on pleasing me, I do not think so. 

6) It can be liberating to a woman who society has often made her show off and think about her sexuality but not allowed to enjoy it. Women from the time we hit puberty until the day we die walk a tightrope in society of being physically attractive and showing it to the world and being a deviant slut. Were suppose to wear bikinis on a beach, slinky dresses showing cleavage on fancy nights out or big social event, keep our pussy area nicely trimmed, legs shaved. We are suppose to be enthusiastic and open sexually to the man we have feelings for but still not come off as horny nymphos and too skilled lovers like we have had feelings for more then one man. If we give in to a night or weekend of sexual decadence with a relative stranger we are suppose to feel guilty about it. Often our biggest worries are how other women think and treat us.

It can be very liberating to jump off this tightrope and fall in the direction of embracing our sexuality in terms of allowing to be openly sexual and enjoy sex just for sex. Cuckolding can be an attraction or just a nice byproduct from the release of this stress it can put on women to claim their sexuality as their own and not up for influence by society’s contradicting preferences.

7) Their guy wants them to. This is not so much a motivation in terms of one that encourages a woman on her own to want to cuckold a man or for something that can be successful. But it is a motivation for a woman to try it out and uncover motivations that will make them take to it.

As I have written now in this and the male motivation post, society often molds our minds to what people are suppose to do. Both men and women get pounded good people are monogamous. I tend to believe that most men and women with decent sex drives imagine or get horny in various situations that are not dependent on their one and only. For most and most of the time for all we mentally deal with it in various safe way and with no second thoughts. I think often for people who will take to non monogamy in an open way somehow it takes their other to give in a way some giant green flag signal and other things to go for it. Certainly the draw of the person that loves you and you loving them wanting something from you is always a big thing.

This thought always reminds me of my days in the swinging community. The fairly typical couple that was new would often act somewhat the same. A husband who appears to be going the extra mile for a timid wife to be comfortable starting out then a couple of months later to see the same couple you could only guess if one was dragged into swinging it was the husband by looking how she acts.

I do not know if I would have instigated cuckolding as part of my relationships if it were not for my first love. Right after I confessed my cheating on him between my guilt, two teenager sex drives and as I was soon to find out the fact that it turned my boyfriend on to be cuckolded we were going for some sort of record of the most times two people can have sex while parents were not home. He was the one to bring up that he not only would not mind if I cheated on him that he would like it. This was critical in how my path of how I became who I am today.

Often when cuckolding reasons are mentioned they tend to be male specific. Whether to control the male or to point to stereotyped and usually false statements of lousy sexual performance and this does a disservice because it takes two willing and wanting to people in a relationship to have cuckolding be a wonderful part of their relationship. Women who cuckold men simply will not be willing participants if it is solely the male’s wish or if the man they love truly sucks that bad in bed. The woman must when this is applied to a long term loving relationship have motivations for her own personal enjoyment of doing so.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen,
    Thank you for providing such a generous resource backed by experience and love---it really comes across. I'm no expert by any means on any of this but I must share how powerfully #5 above resonated with me. To date, I'd only harbored inferior feelings about this but maybe one day it will be a driver towards a fulfilling and honest connection. Lots of hope in your words.
    Gratefully,
    Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for those very kind words Marc and for reading my blog.

    We as humans like to project ourselves as can do everything and I think men really can get caught up in that. The fact is none of us can do or be everything and this fact will go in to our sex life.

    I think being self aware and hopeful as long as making an effort and having patience a person can accomplish a lot in life. I think you are well on your way to finding what you need and someone will surely want.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I welcome and enjoy any comments, opinions and questions including the bad and ugly. I only have one request and that you always refer to me as Jen. That is my name and no formalities like Mistress or Madam.