September 17, 2009

Who is Jen?

Who in the heck is writing this crap?

I am a thirty-six year old woman. I am Asian with 50% of me being first generation American. I am a doctor that specializes in emergency medicine also known as an ER doc. I was born and raised in Chicago and spent most of my adult life after med school in Denver until moving to Kansas City in 2009.

I have been in the power exchange life officially since I was nineteen. Unofficially I like many had these desires within me a lot longer and in fact in high school I was in a two and half year relationship with a boy that I basically totally dominated and cuckolded. At the time of course had no concept of what we were doing or any of the terms we use in this life. I have had one long term relationship and was married to my slave for ten years. I am currently in a new and wonderful relationship with a man who does it for me in every way and life is looking awesome.

I have local community experience but no longer enjoy that area at all. I will or have written about this depending on when you are reading this. I am not against local communities but they are very limiting, pander to lowest common denominator both in terms of kinky things and dominant/submissive levels and tend to draw sheep people that confuse a social life with doing this as a personal life where they go out to share this. At the same time though cyber femdom is just horrific in its misrepresentations and female players posing as dominants that I always recommend to male subs to at least start with their local community to have a better idea and be exposed to actual female dominants that cannot hide behind their computers deluding themselves.

I am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed when I was twenty-three with stage three ovarian cancer. This has impacted my life greatly both in positive and negative ways. It eventually cost me my marriage and I am unable to have children but at the same time because of it I discovered Buddhism and have been a student and tried to do my best to practice things learned ever since. It has been a huge blessing in my life and which may show up in this blog and also my failings as a Buddhist as well for all those reading this that are Buddhist too.

I am a female dominant from it is me and I live it 24/7 which is not 24/7 action but 24/7 in terms of mentally and wearing of one hat and not several. I do not have a dungeon for that very purpose as I like and need to play when and where I want and not care for dungeons as they send a message of now we are playing now we are normal type thoughts. I do very much cuckold my slave and have been actively doing that since high school as written above. I am a sadist I truly love, lust, enjoy and amused by inflicting pain whether physical or mental on my slave or just see him struggle.

Normal interests and activities include skiing, sailing, baseball and traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy any comments, opinions and questions including the bad and ugly. I only have one request and that you always refer to me as Jen. That is my name and no formalities like Mistress or Madam.