September 17, 2009

First Sadisitc Action

I remember it like it was yesterday when I first acted on my sadistic desires. I was in high school with my high school sweetheart that I dated for two and a half years. Now I had always thought and maybe even wanting to see what happens when you hurt a man in his groin but it had seemingly never crossed my mind to do a live experiment on it. So one ordinary afternoon after school I am with my guy and we are kissing each other standing up then like an out of body experience I just go off and knee him fairly hard in his groin.

Now I had thoughts and feelings after I did it of oh no and what did I just do but those thoughts and feelings were completely dominated and dwarfed by uncontrollable laughing and an intense arousal seeing him on the floor moaning and his eyes slowly tearing up. It was super intense. Then something else happen that might of thankfully lead me down the path of power exchange and dominating my partner. What one would think would be a lot of yelling by him after he recovered and me apologizing it turned into him by the time I left him being more into me and for me thinking I could do anything to him and he would still want to be with me and really enjoying that thought.

If it were not for power exchange relationships I probably would be an awful confusing and bad significant other. On the one hand I am very unselfish and enjoy seeing my other deeply sexually satisfied. I enjoy cooking and have always been willing to meet my other in doing the dutiful spouse stuff. I have never had a significant other complain about the lack of sex or not having enough time to hang out with their friends. When first getting into this life in college I was told I give way too many blow jobs to be dominant like a dominant cannot like to get a guy off with their mouth.

But on the other hand I have always controlled the man I am with not by using the weapon of sex withholding but always with an attitude and manipulation of you better do this or you will most certainly be sorry and not having any patience for if I think something is best done out of working it through my brain and the man wants something different. I tend to be really good at taking in all the factors into something but when decision time comes I am absolute with zealot commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy any comments, opinions and questions including the bad and ugly. I only have one request and that you always refer to me as Jen. That is my name and no formalities like Mistress or Madam.