November 2, 2009

Chastity III: Locking Them Up

Chastity devices to me represent the strangeness of the whole chastity thing between a man and a woman in a femdom relationship. The men that benefit/enjoy being put into one tend to be the men that want to be sexually tormented. But the compatible women that do sexual torment tend to be sexual, like sex and therefore like a cock in its natural state.

So let us break this down for the good and bad points.

Good things about chastity devices:

1) Builds trust. I mean if your man is wearing one he is not cheating and depending on your situation if not able to easily get it off without discovery he not even masturbating.

2) They can help the slave relax, not stress out, remove temptation and focus. These of course are all good things and in particular if done right the removal of doing things just to get laid and actually doing things to make their mistress happy can be a wonderful thing.

3) Even when the mistress is not there a chastity device is a constant reminder of the slave’s place and a source of sexual torment. Why chastity with sexual torment is a big thing for many male submissives is not that sex and a sexual atmosphere is turned off. No, what many of these men enjoy is sex and a sexual atmosphere is being prolonged in often a more intense way. So instead of peaks and valleys based on the last time they came in terms of sexual desires it is more flat in nature and on the strong desire/pleasant side.

4) Not out of sight therefore not out of mind. Whether seeing it, feeling it or maybe hearing it, with a chastity device it can be a nice reminder to us mistresses that we have a slave to sexually torment when sometimes we may get caught up too much in regular life. Our levels of submission and dominance fluctuate based on the variables of life that we can and cannot control. Things that help boost these feelings within us that do not take away energy or other things are good to have in a power exchange relationship.

5) For men not into being chastised or wear a device an excellent punishment. One cannot do this as the only punishment and to be careful not to use it as a crutch or more for the mistress’s convenience. But when the punishment fits the crime this one is a nice focus on what happen type thing.

Bad things about chastity devices:

1) For men who are too much wanting this they can in effect make his cock the center of the relationship and can objectify the female dominant. The men who obsess over wearing these devices have to be careful to remember their cock is a big part of the relationship but not the biggest or the center of the relationships universe. This problem is the biggest I have seen in my time when men really want to wear a chastity device for their mistress.

2) They are not appealing on the eyes. Sorry but the device in many ways is one big burdensome thing for a loving relationship.

3) The overall effect of a man wearing a device for significant stretches is problematic and wastes time and energy a mistress might not want to waste. Sorry but if not with your man a lot of time there has to be safety plans, there are hygiene issues and for me personally they can interfere greatly with a sexual moment if I got to deal with the device when I do not want it on my man. They can hurt spontaneity a great deal.

4) They do not feel great for a woman and deprived us of many other good feelings. They are not very fun when cuddling on a guys lap and wiggling. Forget a tight spooning cuddle in bed. Forget your hand fondling your slave’s cock out of sexual enjoyment or torment.

5) They are simply limiting. Regular life can be tough enough on our sex lives but through in obstacles we put in it ourselves can be a bad issue. A man that you cannot see his hard cock by looking at you or things that sometimes lead to sex can mean less sex and hey for women, even those who complain, a man’s response to them sexually is still a flattering thing on a decent level.

My personal tastes toward chastity devices

Most reading this and if you have been reading my blog could probably guess I am not a big fan of chastity devices and have that much regard for any prolonged chastity for my slave. Hard to believe by the way femdom is often communicated but there are female dominants that really like sex and for many like me we like cock! I like to see my slave’s in its natural state aroused or flaccid. I like to be able to feel it when my body is in contact with it and not some plastic thing. I want to be able to feel it when my hand slides down there to have some fun and I want to be able to suck on his cock when I want to.

For me personally I do not want to fumble around with a key or take the time to take the device off when wanting his cock.  But I am not a fit with a man that wants prolonged chastity in his femdom relationship and/or desires to wear a device outside of sex and a few other circumstances.

Now I do use a chastity device for changing things up and can get pleasure from doing so. I will also use one for a punishment if I think it is the best way to punish. But for me outside of short periods here and there I find chastity devices to be too limiting and more of a pain then a plus when you take the relationship as a whole into consideration.

There is nothing wrong with a slave’s desire to wear such a device. Just be sure you males out there reading this to remember to obsess about this can lead to objectifying a potential mistress which will get you shot down. But maybe more importantly remember while there is nothing wrong with wanting to have a constant sexual torment or reminder of it in your life to make sure you are not just in an ironic way making your cock the center of your relationship.


In part four I will talk about ways to sexually torment a man when we decide to chastise him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome and enjoy any comments, opinions and questions including the bad and ugly. I only have one request and that you always refer to me as Jen. That is my name and no formalities like Mistress or Madam.